"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello! This blog is being created with the intent to share with you a little about myself, to keep you updated on the happenings in my life, and to provide you with the opportunity to share with me about yourself. If you are a Student Pastor or other church leader and would like to contact me regarding speaking at one of your Girl's Ministry events, feel free to do so at mercyreigns2004@yahoo.com.

A little about me: I'm from Gainesville, GA and work fulltime in the medical field as a medical assistant. Previously, I served fulltime as the Student Ministry Assistant/Girl's Minister at West Rome Baptist Church in Rome, GA. I returned home to Gainesville in June of this year to pursue a job in the medical field while still seeking speaking opportunities for weekend Girl's Ministry events. I get the best of both worlds!

My mission: My heart is to teach young girls how to hear the voice of God's truth in their lives over the voices of the world, knowing that this distinction can only be made by having a personal relationship with Him. Teaching them that they are of great value and that no matter where they are in life, God has a special purpose and plan for them.

Opportunities: Beginning in January 2008, a monthly community Girl's Bible study will be started in Gainesville for those girls grades 7 though 12. If you are a teenage girl, a Mom with a teenage daughter, or someone who knows a teenage girl, please help spread the word. Details on these gatherings coming soon! If you are a student pastor or church leader and are interested in hosting an event for your girls, I welcome any opportunity to come in and share with them.

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5

No comments: