"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Almost on my way...

Tomorrow morning I will head out bright and early to Louisville, KY to visit my wonderful friends Todd and Jennifer! I'm so excited! Todd is in seminary and as soon as he's done, they are hopefully moving back home to GA. I'm ready for that day! We are sure to have TOO much fun, lots of laughs and crazy times. Pray that we stay out of trouble...it's been known to happen when we're together. (trouble, that is!) I'm sure to return with lots of fun stories to share. Pray for safe travel...it's about a 7 hour drive! Got lots of CD's and a list of phone calls I need to catch up on! Hope you all have a super Memorial Day weekend! :)

No comments: