"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Celebrating 75!!

I ABSOLUTELY have the best friends in the entire world. Really. My sweet sisterhood girls celebrated with me tonight in reaching my 3rd weight loss goal of 75 pounds down. How cool are they?! We had originally planned to all get pedicures and then head to dinner, but I decided it would be more fun to just do a LONGER dinner instead and skip the pedicure. Karla LOVED me for this decision...she's not the biggest fan of having someone touch her feet, and besides, I just got a pedicure a couple of weeks ago with another friend for her birthday so I was cool with celebrating with a big fat dessert instead of with a pedicure. :) Words really cannot tell you how much I love these girls. I love that we celebrate with each other when goals are accomplished, we cry with each other when our hearts are heavy, we pray for each other, we make time to spend fun time together, we talk until we are all blue in the face about everything and we love each other SO much. You all know how excited I get when I have the opportunity to go out on a date. (few and far between...that's not the point though.) The point is, is that I get even MORE excited when I know I get to spend some quality time with these girls. They rock that much! (Girls, maybe I'm only able to say this because the right guy just hasn't come along yet...ah, just kiddin!) THANK YOU, THANK YOU sweet friends for such a fun dinner, for my super gifts (which you shouldn't have gotten me!), for your amazing support and your love. I'm so thankful that I get to do life with you! You're a true blessing to me. Kimi and Courtney enjoying some "dessert shots"!
Oh My Yummo! Desserts Shots - Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Cinnamon Roll, and Apple Dutch Something. Crazy good.
My sweet gifts. Cards of encouragement, my favorite chocolate WW snack cakes and muffins, and a SPA Pedicure Gift Certificate.
Kimi, Kacee, Me, Courtney and Karla. We missed you, Aly!
This is one of my most favorite pictures. Kimi and Courtney.
Kimi, Courtney, Me, Karla and Kacee.
Karla and Kacee

"Rejoice with those who rejoice!" Romans 12:15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merdy, we love you soooo much!