"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mind Dump! - stolen from my friend Hannah

Sorry it's been a few days since I've written. It's been wacky around here! My mind is way too full from all the craziness and before I can even sort through my thoughts so that I can post a decent blog, I think I need to dump them all first. They aren't necessarily bad thoughts (ok , some of them maybe are), but nonetheless, they need to come out! Maybe this will help "unjumble" some things. :) Thoughts that I'm dumping/unloading for the time being...

-Do I have enough money to make that happen?
-The Lord knows exactly what I need and how much money I need. If He tells me to do something, He also prepares the way to make it happen.
-I LOVE it when my sister calls me at work to tell me that my sweet nephew just ran to the front door yelling, "Mae Mae, Car! Mae Mae, Car!", because he wants to see me.
-I'm sad that my friend Emily didn't get to go walk with me tonight, but thankful that my Mom did.
-What are all those people thinking that are suffering the effects of the hurricane? Sad!
-I have NOT been drinking enough water this week.
-I'm going to be 28 very soon and I don't know what to think about that.
-I'm so glad that I get to see lots of cool people (i.e. my patients) at work everyday.
-I'm a really nice person, but if I don't have love, it doesn't mean anything.
-A good friend is waiting to hear back from a super important exam he took - I hope he gets the result he's looking for because he worked really hard for it.
-My car's oil change is overdue. So is my car's bath...inside and out.
-I am SO excited that I get to see my friend Gina on Friday. I love her.
-It's been a week since I got my hair cut and it's finally starting to cooperate.
-I have lots of friends having babies REALLY soon. I love it when they give me what I ask for! :)
-I don't deserve the incredible friends that I have but am so thankful for them!
-I really need to get back on track with my eating this week - Weight Watchers has certainly looked down upon me over the past few days.
-I don't like the new facebook layout.
-I wish I wouldn't filter everything I'm going to say to the max before I say it. Sometimes it just needs to be SAID.
-The "Biggest Loser" starts back tonight!
-I'm a big loser and proud of it - too bad I'm not in the race for a million bucks! :)
-I can't wait for our girl's weekend in October!
-I need to spend some really good time in the Word before the day is done.
-Maybe I should be doing that now.
-I think that just ended my mind dump! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Meredith! I love it! Isn't mind dumping fun? I always feel so much better afterward.

Anonymous said...

I love you! And miss you! But hey Hector turned 28 last weekend and he's doing just fine...don't worry! :) I'm glad you are doing well...and how are you going to see Gina? Coming here and not telling me again? :) Have a great Wednesday!

-Christy

Anonymous said...

I like it Meredith. I really should have done that yesterday. Sometimes thats the best thing is to just lay it all out, it's so refreshing mentally to do that. Wow, I may do that sometime. :) You rock Meredith I just enjoy you!! Love ya

Amy Sullins said...

Very cool! Just so you know...we miss you! So glad you are our Mae Mae too!