"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, October 19, 2008

2nd Annual Sisterhood Weekend Getaway!

What a WONDERFUL weekend we had! Have I told you before that I have the BEST friends in the world? Well, just incase you missed it, I have the BEST friends in the world. There truly isn't a ton to blog about our weekend, simply because we stayed inside the ENTIRE time with the exception of about 4 hours when we drove to Helen, walked in a few shops, had dinner, then headed back to Courtney's house only to jump right back into our p.j.'s and find our respective spots on the sofa so we could start talkin' once again. I know for some of you it just blows your mind how 5 girls can have so much to talk about...but truly, we only stopped long enough to sleep. There is so much love in my heart for the girls that you see below. We are so blessed to have each other. You know it's been a good weekend when nobody wants it to be over. And incase you want to know where we "resided" this weekend, Courtney and her husband Nick so sweetly opened their home to us. Nick made himself scarce the entire weekend - he's a big hunter so, thankfully, it was no skin off his back and worked out perfectly. And he even gave Courtney some good pointers as to which mattresses to move first, should we feel the need to all sleep in the same bedroom like we did last year. THANK YOU Courtney, for the being the "hostess with the mostess!" I know we're all already looking forward to next year! Enjoy the few pictures that we got where we were actually "presentable" and not in our p.j.'s! Kimi, Courtney, and Karla
Just shopping...
Helen, GA
Courtney did an awesome job decorating for fall!
Kacee, Courtney, Kimi, and Karla

Kacee, Karla, and Courtney
Kacee (getting ready to pray, apparently) Kimi, Meredith, and Courtney
Kimi, Meredith, Karla, Courtney, and Kacee
Karla and Kacee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well don't I take a interesting picture or what? I had to keep you on your toes this year....what a weekend! It was fabulous-o! I am forever thankful for the friendships I have with you ladies- God knew EXACTLY what I needed in friends!Love you!

Dustin said...

Looks like a fun weekend! You still look amazing and just for the record, I like your hair "poofy!"

Dustin said...

Okay that last comment was from Erin, not Dustin, somehow I was signed in under his account. I don't know why that happens.