"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by my friend Kimi to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder of "My Pictures". So, here it is. This was taken in July of 2007 when the Little Mister...AKA...Luke...AKA....my nephew was about a month old. We've both changed since then...he's much bigger now and thankfully, I'm a little smaller and, of course, the hair is a little different...on both of us! :)

The next step in the Picture tag is for me to tag 6 people to also post their 6th picture in their 6th folder in their "My Documents." I tag Kacee C., Amy S., Christy C., Abby F., Gina S., and Hannah R. Have fun!! :)

No comments: