"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, February 2, 2009

Introducing...

Mr. Aaron! :) First of all, I am really sorry that I've been so slack in the blogging world lately. That's why I'm introducing you to Aaron...one of the GREAT and WONDERFUL reasons I just haven't had time to blog much here in the past month. Much of my free time has been spent getting to know this super sweet, handsome guy you see here with me in the picture below. :) Some of you have heard about him, some of you have not. Regardless, I can't wait to tell you about him! He's pretty great! :) The Lord is so good and both Aaron and I are excited about learning more each day about each other and are trusting the Lord for His guidance. We are having TONS O FUN and I just can't wait for you all to meet him!

6 comments:

ak said...

YES! i made the blog! thanks M. you are a pretty amazing chic. :)

Kimi said...

I think he is pretty great too. I really enjoyed eating with yall the other night. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you, Meredith! I miss you and so glad to hear of your new happiness! Yay!

Alison said...

I hope I get to meet him at game night!

Anonymous said...

Aaron, Meredith IS an amazing, wonderful girl. I can't wait to meet you and to see that sparkle in Meredith's eyes and heart. For you see, I love her , too, and have been praying that God would provide someone special for her !!! I will be praying for you both!!!!

ak said...

i'm finding out more and more each day how amazing and wonderful she is! thanks for the prayers, i know we both appreciate them.