"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aaron's Sweet Surprise Was...

The FABULOUS Fox Theatre!! Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious! I just have to say it right now (incase you haven't already figured it out) that I have the BEST fella in the world. Truly. And not at all because of the things he does for me (although as you can see he does some pretty incredible things), but simply because of who he is. Aaron has been keeping this night a surprise for at least a couple months now and as much as I tried to play cool about not knowing what was going on, it has secretly been driving me NUTS! I had no clue! None at all...and am SO thankful that I didn't. I even asked Aaron to let me know when we neared wherever we were going today so that I could close my eyes and make the suspense last as long as possible. It was absolutely worth it! "Jersey Boys...The Story of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons" was playing and it was SOOO good. They are known for songs like "Sherry, Stay, Big Girls Don't Cry, Walk Like a Man, Working My Way Back to You, Rag Doll..." The story line was great and very entertaining. Aaron nor myself go to things like this very often so it was definitely a treat for both of us. Thank you, sweet Aaron, for such a fun day, for your thoughtfulness in planning this and surprising me with it and for treating me the way that you do...everyday...not just today! I am hands down the most blessed girl in the world. :) Enjoy a few pics of our day together! There's just something about seeing this sign and knowing that you are about to have a good time. And a good time is exactly what we had!



Thank you again, Aaron! Loved EVERYTHING about my day! You're wonderful.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats to having a wonderful fella & to a great evening! The Fox is always so fun! So happy for you!

aaron said...

i love you sweetie, you deserved a big night out. i'm just glad it lived up to your big expectations. the play was really good, but nothing was better than seeing your face the moment i told you where we were going.

Jenny said...

The FOX is one of my favorite places ever. Major props to Aaron! I am highly impressed! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I am so very happy for you.
Do you think you will ever let your old Aunt Mary meet this wonderful guy?!?!? Love you, sweetheart and so happy for you. God IS good!!!

Julie's News said...

Hi there! I didnt know you had a blog! I had to check the link to see what the big surprise was. Im glad ya'll had a good time. I actually saw the play on thursday and thought it was really good also! My blog is justjuliem.blogspot....i dont update very much, but it's good to be connected! talk to you soon! Julie