"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, March 7, 2011

GFJ -"Fit For My King" Recipes!

Just wanted to quickly share a few recipe websites/blogs that have been and are becoming extremely helpful for me as I've learned to prepare and ENJOY whole foods/natural foods over these past few weeks! (read post below to see why!) I have about 1 week left until my 30 day "fast" on whole foods is over. I don't think it'll really be "over" for me though! I can't tell you how GREAT I have felt with no refined sugar or processed foods swimming around in my system. Aside from my allergies wearing me out, I have truly had more energy than I can remember having in a LONG time! I'm learning to love that knowing what is going into my body is GOOD for me. I will update next week after my 30 days is up! But for now, I will leave you with a few websites that have some really yummy and healthy recipes.

"Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more that we would ever dare to ask or hope." Ephesians 3:20

No comments: