"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, December 1, 2007

2nd Annual Sisterhood Recipe Gathering

I have the best friends! The Lord has graciously blessed me my whole life with amazing friends. There's a special group of 5 girls, 6 including myself that I have known my entire life. (With the exception of Courtney. However, we have known Courtney since Middle School and it feels like we've known her our whole lives.) We call ourselves the Sisterhood. We named ourselves the Sisterhood in about 5th grade...and yes, cheesy as it may be, we still call ourselves that! Last year we started the tradition of having a recipe exchange at Christmas time. Today was our 2nd one and it was a BLAST! Thanks again Kacee for letting use your beautiful new home this year. You were a great host. We had many laughs as always and TONS of yummy food. Check out some fun pictures below of our special day together.






So thankful for you girls!!

No comments: