"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007

What a wonderful Christmas season...I'm sad that it came and went so quickly! My family had an incredible time this year. If we had of known that Christmas was so fun with a little baby around, we would've done that a long time ago. (not really sure how, but we would've made it happen!) :) The fun began on Sunday, the day before Christmas Eve, with having Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. This is personally my favorite because when we all get together, there are over 40 of us in one house. (and that's immediate family) It's insane. I love it! Then on Christmas Eve, we had Christmas with my Dad's side of the family at my Papa's. This is also always a very special time but much more quiet than Christmas with Mom's side. Then of course on Christmas day, Mom, Dad, and I got up fairly early and exchanged gifts with one another. Christmas night, my sister Carrie, brother-in-law Kevin, and Baby Luke came over for dinner and more presents! WOW! That's a lot of "gettin' together", huh? :) I'm so richly blessed to have been placed in a family that not only celebrates the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus' birth, but that also celebrates the love of Christ year round by extending it to one another. Doesn't get much better than that. :) Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

Married Grandchildren...one day me and my hot husbands face will grace this picture! :)






Grandkids...not enough room for all of us! One year, I have a feeling someone's going to wind up in the ER from this picture. It's no easy task!


My Family - that baby wore us out! :)

What a wonderful holiday season! For those of you who are wondering what "Santa" brought me this year, I'll share a few things with you...Weight Watchers scales, a pair of Nike's and a pair of Sketcher's that I've been wanting, the Rascal Flatts CD, new Beth Moore Bible study, Bethany Dillon CD, Weight Watchers cookbook, new p.j.'s, new workout clothes, and much much more. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well! :)


































No comments: