"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Burrr...

....it's cold outside!! We got about an inch and a half of snow here in Gainesville this afternoon and when I looked outside just a little while ago before the sun started to go down, it was still snowing! The temps are dropping and roads are expected (if they haven't already started) to become icy this evening. I'll be just fine at home cozy-ing up next to the fire. :) It's been a very lazy Saturday - just what I needed. The only productive thing I did today was exercise and take a shower, only to put my p.j's. back on. Haven't had one of these Saturdays in a LONG time! They are quite nice every now and then. Enjoy this wintry (love that word!) weather! :)

No comments: