"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Fun!

What a great weekend! As you've read from a previous post, my best friend Abby, her husband Joe, and their sweet Baby Elizabeth were in town this past week. We had a "Post Baby Shower" for Abigail and Elizabeth on Saturday since Abby was on bedrest the latter part of her pregnancy and unable to travel home to GA for us to throw her one before Baby Elizabeth arrived. My first meeting with "Little Lizzy" was priceless and I fell in love with her just as I knew I would. I was fortunate enough to take Wednesday off this past week to devote to spending some good quality time with Abby and Elizabeth. Abby and I had lunch at Olive Garden, just the two of us, and then how could we pass up some shopping time at the good 'ole Mall of GA before heading to Abby's moms to see the baby. Abby and I shop very well together since we both really just don't LOVE shopping....we tolerate it. It's still very hard for me to believe that she's a Mom...but I know one thing...she's terrific at it! I love them so much! Enjoy these pictures from the shower.
Abby and Sweet Elizabeth

Myself and Abby

Little Lizzy with her "Aunt" Meredith

No comments: