"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

YAY!!!!!!

I'm so excited!! I have been waiting for months for this day to arrive! I took the day off work because my dear, best friend Abby is in town this week and in a few hours I get to go and spend the whole afternoon with her! Why is this such a special occasion, you ask? Because I've not seen Abby since September, when I visited with her in Raleigh, NC, after she was placed on bed rest. She and her sweet husband, Joe, welcomed Baby Elizabeth into the world at the beginning of December. This is Elizabeth's first visit to GA and also her first meeting with her Aunt Meredith. Oh, what fun we are gonna have!!! Joe is a Chic-Fil-A Operator and his work brought him here to GA this week. I was very mad at Joe when I learned he would be moving my best friend a LONG way away, but at least he brings her back for occasions such as these and at least I get FREE Chic-Fil-A when I go to Raleigh! :) I'll post an update and hopefully some pictures of our day together later. Have a wonderful Wednesday! I'm gonna go spend some time with Jesus.

No comments: