"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

I'm a day late on my Easter post due to some technical difficulties, but still wanted to share some of these fun pics of my family's day together as we celebrated such a special day. Easter is no different than Christmas or Thanksgiving in my family...it's celebrated just as BIG and as LOUD because we believe that the resurrection of Jesus from death and the grave is what offers us the hope that we have...that we too are saved from death and the grave...sin. I felt so many different kinds of emotions yesterday as I thought so heavily about what Jesus did for me 2000 years ago. His resurrection is such a glorious thing to think upon but I'm also reminded that He was resurrected because He had to die...for me. I'll never be able to grasp this love...the love of a Savior, but I know that I'm so thankful for it and so incredibly blessed to live in the freedom that I do because of Him. May we not take that for granted or take that freedom lightly! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! :) Dad, Mom and myself after church.
The EASTER BUNNY!! :) Luke thought that was pretty great.

It's amazing that we don't have to be taught that there are usually lots of GOOD things hiding inside those Easter eggs.

Luke's first Easter Egg hunt.

He almost got it!
Opening Easter Baskets!
Ok, so I know I will be hated for this when Luke is in high school, but I couldn't resist getting him a pair of Easter bunny ears for his first Easter. I promise it will not happen again...but how stinkin' cute is that?!? What a fun day!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Your pictures are adorable! I miss you so much! I am so thankful for your friendship no matter the distance! I love you!
Christen