"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Super Saturday before Easter! :)

What a crazy fun day! Today has been really busy but nonetheless, really fun! I started my day by going to my Weight Watchers meeting, then to one of my best friends son's 1st birthday....both of which went great. Then this afternoon I met up with my good friend Chad Bugg...but since all the "other" girl's call him Chad Bugg, I've resolved to call him Chuggster. :) We had a fun time hanging out in Buford, eating some yummo pizza from Artuzzi's for lunch. Then we made our way over to R.E.I. and Rugged Warehouse, followed by a trip to Lifeway so I could pick up the new Steve Fee CD that I've been wanting for a while now. And how can you be so close to not only one Starbucks but TWO and not make your way into one of them?!? It's impossible. Don't even try. :) We took our lovely, expensive coffees with us into Petco where we were given a very extensive, valuable lesson on some type of lizard - no, I did not touch it incase you're wondering.
My already very good day ended by spending the evening with some other good friends, Chad, Heidi, Alex and Olivia. It's been tradition for me to color Easter Eggs with Alex and Olivia for many years now the night before Easter. This year, Chuggster had the pleasure of joining me and I think if you were to ask him, he would tell you it's the most fun he's had in ages! :) Much fun was had by all - we laughed hard, ate lots of really bad food, did some massive egg coloring, chatted it up and made some super fun memories! I'm so thankful for such sweet friends and also for the incredible reason that we celebrate Easter! Hope you all have a great one. Enjoy some fun pics from tonight. The Easter Egg Gang - from left to right...Chad Bugg (Chuggster), myself, Olivia, Alex, Heidi, and Chad...and no, he doesn't have anything wrong with his eye...he's just really weird.
Chad...and Chad. (I think they made a movie..."Dumb and Dumber" maybe?!?)

Workin' away! What fun!

Look at our masterpieces! :) You couldn't find a better lookin' Easter Egg!

No comments: