"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Day Off!

So, I have the day off tomorrow and while I really do enjoy my job, I ALWAYS welcome a day off! Who wouldn't?!? I've been contemplating the ways in which I could spend my day and after much thought, I think it's just going to be another busy day! (imagine that!) I'm going to make a checkoff list...which I NEVER do, but because I want and NEED tomorrow to be a really productive day, I feel the need for one. (Gina, you should be so proud!) So, here's my list of goals for tomorrow....
  • Wake up by 7:30 AM.
  • Spend some time with the Lord.
  • Do some cleaning.
  • Exercise
  • Be at the Mall of GA by around 10 AM. Macy's is having a big one-day sale and I still need an Easter outfit for Sunday! (and some new Spring clothes!)
  • Make my weekly Starbucks run for my non-fat White Chocolate Mocha.
  • Go to Target and finish buying things for Luke's Easter basket and purchase a few other things for my family for Easter.
  • Spend some quality time w/ Baby Luke. (this usually last 2-3 hours) He's crawling now! This will definitely be the highlight of my day!
  • Hopefully visit w/ my friend Sherry and new Baby Jackson for a little while. (see last post)
  • Go to the grocery store to get whatever I need to hopefully make dinner for my family tomorrow night.
  • Hopefully make dinner for my family.
  • Get a few Easter cards ready to mail out.
  • Hang out w/ the fam and watch the American Idol results show.
  • Bed

Whewww...I'm already tired! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any to do list with shopping included is a double good thing in my book! :)