"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In Love...Yet Again.

Introducing Baby Jackson Nathaniel into the world!! One of my very best friends, Sherry, gave birth to this incredibly precious, beautiful baby yesterday evening. If you can't tell, I am very much in love with him already. Mom and Baby are both doing great and Daddy Justin is a pro! He totally changed a poopy diaper tonight with no assistance! Jackson didn't even make a peep. :) New life, both physically and spiritually, are such miraculous events! We serve and amazingly BIG God!

Aside from loving on babies, I've had a pretty good week so far. It's been a busy one and has worn me out physically, but I can't complain. The weekend is in sight! And what about this incredible weather?!? I'm loving the time change - I hate that it's dark outside when I have to wake up in the mornings, but LOVE that I have several hours of daylight left after getting off from work in the afternoons. I think I officially made it to almost 2 miles in my jogging this week...at least I was pretty close anyway. It was hard as all get out, but felt really good afterwards. Hopefully Spring will be here to stay soon so we can keep on enjoyin' this weather! Hope you're all having a super week.

No comments: