"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Incredible Night of Worship!

Some of my very best friends, Jeremy and Christen, were in town for the weekend for the Passion '08 Conference. They are Student Pastors in Jasper, AL and they brought several of there college students to ATL for the conference. I was fortunate enough to join them for the last session of the conference last night...and wow! Wow! I haven't experienced worship like that in a LONG time and I've missed it. I treasure my personal time and worship with the Lord that I get to have each day, but I truly love corporate worship and God was Mighty in our worship to Him last night! He was very personable to me in a way last night that I needed. He encouraged me, humbled me, showed me very specifically things that I need to be doing in His Name that I'm not, loved me, and assured me that He's not done working in my life. I love those times of refreshment and sweet reminders from Him! Thanks, Jeremy and Christen, for inviting me to join you guys last night. It's ALWAYS so good to see you and spend time with you. Lots of love! Christen, Jeremy (Jemimah), and Me

1 comment:

Christen said...

I am glad you went with us! We love you so much and I wish we could see you everyday! I am praying for you about writing! :) Oh and I found the passion blog and put it on my list if you want to read it! Love you!