"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sweetness...

We had a baby shower yesterday afternoon for my cousin Stacey and I just couldn't help but share these pictures of the sweetest little baby boy in the world...my nephew, of course! I'm amazed at how quickly Luke is growing and how he continues to capture my heart more and more each time I'm with him. He has such a sweet spirit about him and truly is such a joy to be around. I can't get enough of him! I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for this precious little boy. He's still working on saying "Aunt Meredith"...but it's coming...I just know it!
Is that not the cutest little "toothy smile" ever?!?

No comments: