"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day and Luke's Baby Dedication

Hope you've all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I have been blessed with the most incredible Mom who I am SO thankful for! I have a sister who's an amazing Mom, tons of friends that are amazing Mom's and even some very special ladies in my life who serve as incredible "Mom's" to me! I am abundantly blessed and so appreciative of the examples these women are to me and hope that I will be able to take what they have taught and are teaching me and put these things into practice one day with my own children! We also celebrated Luke's baby dedication this morning...what a special gift for my Sister and Brother-in-law to publicly give their child back to the Lord on such a special day. I pray our lives will always guide Luke's attention to the Lord. Enjoy a few pictures from the day!
Luke with his Aunt Meredith...I LOVE this boy!
Myself, my sister Carrie, Luke and Mom
Dad, Mom, Carrie, Luke, Kevin and Me

The Girl's and Luke again with Mom after an amazing lunch at the Royal Lakes Country Club. We enjoyed a super WINDY lunch out on the deck overlooking the beautiful lake. Georgous day with the family! Love those!


Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Luke has grown SO much!!! Love you!!