"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Someone please remind me...

...if I'm ever blessed to have children of my own, to just skip the baby toys while registering and head straight to the kitchenware! Mom, my sister and I sat in the kitchen floor for over an hour the other night while Luke played with bowls, spatulas, blenders...ok, so maybe not the blender, but you can bet your bottom dollar that he would have if we'd of let him! My Mom actually has a picture of me when I was about this age with a bowl on my head just like this...all great minds think alike...what can I say!
Ladies...one day he'll be a mean, lean, cookin' machine...watch out! Isn't he so sweet?!?

No comments: