"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!!

For those of you who have been keeping up with my GFJ (Get Fit Journey), you know that I've been right around the 75 pound mark for FOREVER! Well, guess what? I reached my third weight loss goal today! I haven't been able to go "weigh-in" for several weeks due to summer craziness, but at my weigh-in today I was down 3.8 pounds, bringing my total to...75.2!!!! It makes me want to "throw my hands up in the air, and wave 'em around like I just don't care!" Ok, enough of that...but I am excited! :) God is good. I celebrated with a "Thin Mint Blizzard" from the DQ. YUMMO! Now on to my next goal...85. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!!!!
I'm proud of you!!!!
God is good!!!

Anonymous said...

85....... ur gonna wither away...