"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vacation Post!

What a wonderful time my family and I had on our annual trip to St. Simon's this past week! It was so relaxing and much needed for all of us. I'm sad my Dad couldn't make the trip with us! There were about 15 total of us this year, so it was a smaller number than usual, but still a great week. I took at least 3 naps, slept past 9 AM several mornings, played my heart out with little man Luke, soaked in the rays on the beach, went for my massage at the Aveda Day Spa (amazing!), traveled to Savannah one day with my Mom, Sister, Bro-in-law, and Luke where we had lunch at Paula Deen's restaurant ("Best Dishes From My Kitchen to Yours!"), shopped a couple days, relaxed and felt loved by my family all week! Enjoy a few pictures from our fun times together. Outside Paula's Restaurant
Yes, I wanted my picture made with The Deen Boy's...so what!
My sweet family...minus my Daddy.
My sister and me.
Luke and Kevin...Luke absolutely LOVED the beach!
Look at him..acting like he knows "what's up!".
Two of the best looking girls you'll ever see! :)
The girls and Luke with Paula. He thought she was pretty special too.
LOVE him!
Getting ready for the beach!
Down at the pier one night.

Luke swinging at the pier.

Not quite ready for sandcastles.
Sweet.
Running for the waves!
Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for letting me share!



No comments: