"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tofutti Cuties!


Oh my! I am so thankful that I got to spend a day this weekend hanging out w/ my old roommate, Gina! We don't get to see each other very often so I absolutely love the times I do have with her. We took a little trip to Harry's Farmer's Market to see what fun things we could find there. If nothing else, getting a picture with the "Tofutti Cuties" was totally worth it. We then went and had a fabulous lunch at Don Pablos, followed by a funny trip to Barnes & Noble (see picture below in the last post) and then we headed to the Cumberland Mall and did a little shopping. Thanks for such a fun day, G! I'm thankful for you - and remember...if it ain't fixed, don't broke it! Such wisdom from Gina herself. She is the smartest girl I know. More pics to come from our fun day together...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, if I acutally listened to you and stopped talking when you told me to I might ACTUALLY be the smartest girl you know! I had a blast, too. Thanks for the fun times!!