"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, October 5, 2008

So thankful THAT is over!

Hey people! Sorry I've been "out of commission" the past few days. This is due to a couple of things...one being that my internet has been a little out of whack but is now back on track. (I should've been a rapper.) The second reason being that I was plagued this weekend with the all nasty stomach virus - I'll spare you the details, but it was not pretty folks. And to be so sick on such an incredibly beautiful weekend - I am NOT a fan of that at all! I'm glad to say I'm on the up and up again though and am going to live. I have things to catch you all up on so look for those posts maybe later on today...I'm sure you have nothing better to do. :) Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better 'Grand Master M' Your rhyme was so fly girl...hee hee :)~ I just enjoy you Meredith, you are too funny!!

Alison said...

Glad you're feeling better Merdy! You are looking good, too!