"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Strong to the finish...

So, tonight we had "Superheroes/Villians" night with our student ministry at church. My choice of Superhero...none other than POPEYE...the Sailor Man...(toot! toot!). Come on, you know you would've added the toot! toot! if I hadn't of! Why did I choose Popeye? Because he was strong to the finish. Maybe because he ate his spinach...but nonetheless, he did what he had to do to finish strong. I want to be able to say I did whatever I had to do to finish strong. Do you? "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has called me to; the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."
Acts 20:24
What a fun night! And what an incredible reminder.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! You look so totally cute and now have an outfit for Halloween, too! :):):)