"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, November 9, 2008

GREAT Weekend!

We had an awesome Disciple Now weekend! Thanks to those of you who prayed and thought of us. This is the first youth retreat I've gotten to participate in since being out of fulltime student ministry. I was reminded in so many ways this weekend why I LOVE working with students. God definitely showed up and taught us some very important, hardcore truths about our life in Him this weekend. I know my heart was refreshed by the things I learned and by the time I got to spend with some amazing young ladies this weekend. And to think that they actually SLEPT this weekend. God is good in SO many ways! :) I loved my weekend and can't wait to see how we all begin to apply and live out what we learned. Enjoy a few pictures from our time together.
Brandt - our fearless Student Ministry Intern
My Girls! Tori, Amy, Marissa, Emily, and Me :) Our last moments together before our fun weekend came to an end.
Emily, Brandt and Marissa
Josh - one of our super cool Senior guys.
Monique and Meredith - Fun times!
Victor and Monique - attempting to recreat a special wedding moment. (see the picture on the mantle.) They're so cheesy.
I have no idea.
Emily, Marrisa, Meredith, Tori and Amy
Monique, Emily, Marrisa, Meredith, Tori and Amy
Our super hosts for the weekend - Victor and Monique. You guys are GREAT!
Monique likes Starbursts.
Amy and Emily
Nothin' wrong with a little Ultimate Frisbee during freetime!
Our girls at breakfast on Saturday morning.
What a super fun weekend! I'm so blessed to get to be a part of these girls lives!

No comments: