"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, Everybody!

I know I have so incredibly much to be thankful for...not only on Thanksgiving, but every single day of my life. God has truly poured His favor out in my life and in my family's life - we are so blessed. Enjoy a few pictures of my time with Little Man last night. Nana made him this super cool indian outfit for Thanksgiving. She's so talented. :) He LOVED it. Well, maybe I shouldn't say "love"..but he did think he was the chief with it on. No pun intended. Do you not just want to squeeze him?!?
I love his expression - "man...I'm the bomb". That's what he's thinking right there.

"How!"

What are you people doing to me?!

This is what happens when Mae Mae gets to give the Mister a bath.

He wants to be a rockstar when he grows up...he told me so.

Before bath time. Gross.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another!" John 1:16

No comments: