"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Friday, January 4, 2008

14 Dresses

"Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married...". In about an hour I will head out to Montgomery, AL to participate in my dear friend Helen's wedding this weekend. I'm so excited! She's so special to me and she's marrying a pretty special guy so it all works out quite nicely. :) There's a new movie coming out this month called "27 Dresses", a movie about a girl that's a bridesmaid for the 27th time. Apparently the producers weren't thinking when they didn't sign me up for a part in the movie. As of Helen's wedding, I now have 14 Dresses. What can ya do?!? :) Hope everyone has a great weekend! Let me know if you want to join me for the movie when I return. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have at least one more once I join the married crowd. You might be "oldest bridesmaid" by then at the rate I am going! :)

Kimi said...

It's because everyone LOVES you soooooo much!! :)

Karla said...

I thought the same thing about myself when I saw that movie coming out. We definitely need to go see it together. You do have me beat on your # 14 though- I am only on 8