"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend in Review

What a busy weekend! But most definitely a fun one. As you know from my last post, I participated in my friend Helen's wedding this weekend in Montgomery, AL. Helen and I have been friends since we were little girls, so for me to get to witness her marriage yesterday was a very special thing. Helen's now husband, Jim, is a super great guy that we gladly welcomed into the "family". :) The Lord couldn't have placed them together more pefectly! Enjoy some fun pictures!

The happy and beautiful bride and groom!

One of my other best friends, Sherry (carrying soon to be Baby Jackson), and Me


The girls...from left to right: Amanda (carrying soon to be Baby ?), Me, Eyes closed Stephanie, and Sherry (again carrying soon to be Baby Jackson)

What a fun day!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh the wedding looks like it was wonderful. I was wondering what the 27 dresses movie was about, thankss for the fill in. lol.