"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh my.

Last night I visited a church called 12 Stone Church (formerly Crossroads) in Buford with my friend Emma. Great church and great service! Well, about halfway through the service, I notice a journal type book being passed around from person to person and people, I assumed, were writing their names down in the book. I thought to myself, "Oh, they must take attendance this way or something." So, I write my name down in the book and then pass it to my friend Emma. Well, Emma hangs on to it for a second and then leans over to me and says, "Meredith, I think you are supposed to write people's names down in the book that you are specifically praying salvation for." Apparently this was mentioned at the start of the service and I just missed it. Needless to say, Emma and I had quite the chuckle over this. :) So, for those of you who read the names in that book and are praying so sweetly for those people, you can put a check mark next to Meredith Hulsey...my name is already in the other Book. :) Craziness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for that for so long now. And, by the way, did you know we are in a drought? hee hee hee!!!

Anonymous said...

haha yeah we get advertisement in the mail from crossroads church.