"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, January 14, 2008

Luke Moment

If I've said it once, I know I've said it a million times...I truly have the sweetest, cutest nephew in the WORLD! There's no way you can look at these pictures and tell me this ain't one good lookin' kid. I can't help it that he takes after me. :) Enjoy these!
Luke is seen here sporting his new sock cap that his Aunt Meredith gave him for Christmas. She's got style!

Trying out the new "round about" that his Mom and Dad gave him for Christmas. It was worth losing a sock over, that's for sure.
He's got the hair of a rock star and definitely the dance moves that go along with it. I love it! Such a sweet baby! :) Thanks for letting me share.

No comments: