"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Showers of Blessings!

What a fun day! I threw a baby shower today for one of my very best friends in the world, Sherry. She was definitely "showered" with wonderful things for her soon-to-be baby boy, Jackson. I love to celebrate new life and that's exactly what we did today! I feel like I'm always in the midst of helping to throw a baby shower or a wedding shower (guess it's just that time in my life!), but this never gets old to me. While I might complain at times about it not being my wedding shower or my baby shower, I always come away feeling that I have been showered with blessings in being able to take part in such wonderful seasons of life! Enjoy these fun pictures from today. Have a great weekend! Hot Mama to be, Sherry! Isn't she so pretty? :)

Sweet friends!

This was so fun! If you're planning to throw a baby shower anytime soon, I definitely recommend this! I put together a little "word gift" for Sherry by having her guests write words of encouragement on cards for her. Something she will treasure for a long time! Good times, good friends, fun had by all. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing friend!