"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Get your game on, Baby!

Last night was our monthly "sisterhood" gathering - we definitely got our game on! If you haven't had a game night with friends lately, now's the time. My stomach muscles are so sore today from all the laughing we did last night. We invited the boys to join us last night. Everyone is married except for myself and Karla. However, Karla and Justin have been dating for 6 years, so we are all expecting a diamond within the near future for her. And as for myself, I brought along the hopes of a boyfriend! :) The girls killed the guys in "Mad Gab" but unfortunately we did get beat in "Battle of the Sexes". I wish I had a list of the MANY hilarious things said throughout our evening together, but one of my favorites came from Eric, when the guys were asked the question, "What national agency supports breastfeeding?". His answer was "Feed the Hungry". Wow! What a fun night! The Lovely Ladies
Justin and Karla
Courtney and Nick (Thanks y'all for letting us use your home last night!)

Tim and Kacee
Aly, Little Eli (who was my date), and Geoff

Eric and Kimi

Jared and Ali (and baby to be!)

Once again...the Lovely Ladies
I love these people!!

No comments: