"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Day 'O Love!

Happy Day 'O Love, People! I may be a single girl, but I by no means felt "unloved" on this Valentine's Day. :) The fun began when I received the sweetest Valentine from little Luke at work today. My brother-in-law delivered a box of chocolates, a balloon and the sweetest card addressed to "Aunt Meredith". Yes...I almost cried. I was able to leave work a little early today because we weren't very busy, so I went to spend most of the afternoon w/ my precious "Valentine". The pictures below are of him opening his gift from me. So much fun!! I also received a 1/2 dozen red roses from my Daddy (they are gorgeous!) and a bag of goods from my Mom (a book by my favorite author, some more chocolate, and a gift card to one of my favorite stores.) I definitely racked up today. I wasn't reminded of the fact that I'm single today, but instead reminded that I'm surrounded by people who love me so much! I needed it to be that kind of day! God is good and so is His love towards me! Look at that grin!

The kid loves balloons - I hit the jackpot w/ these.

He's telling me how much he is going to LOVE watching his "Clifford: The Big Red Valentine" video while snuggling with his little blue dog. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair on him! What a cute baby boy!