"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, April 7, 2008

Great Start to a New Week!

Hey Sweet Friends!
Hope you've all had a good Monday! My week has started out nice and at a much slower pace than last week did. The county is out on Spring Break this week so my guess is that many families are traveling to much more fun and exciting places other than the Allergy and Asthma Clinic! I had a good week - lots of fun at the Baby shower for Jim and Amanda on Saturday and a good day yesterday. The Lord taught me a lot through the story of Jonah yesterday that I will share in a future post.

I've decided that I need to make some "new connections" with people around me and that I need to be intentional about this. I used to do a really good job at this and have been a little slack lately. Everytime I go to walk/jog at the college, there is this very young, very pregnant girl that walks alot as well. I want to meet her. I want to learn about her. I want to hear her story. Pray for me as I work up the courage to do these things.

My little "Doodle Bug"...or Luke, is out of town this week on his first little beach vacation. That's right people...I'm going to have to go a whole stinkin' week without him. Be prepared to console me as I go through those painful withdrawals. I hate those!

Hope you all have an incredible week! Will post more later!

No comments: