"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Shout to the Lord!"

Ok, so I will readily admit that I'm an "American Idol" fan. This truly is the only television that I watch, so I don't feel so bad about it. Something that just made my day was that they ended tonight's show, which was the "American Idol Gives Back" show, by singing "Shout to the Lord". I have to say that this was a surprise to me as I'm sure it was for many of you who saw the show. I loved it!...but was nonetheless surprised by it. I would love to have heard the conversations that took place as the finalists prepared this song. From the looks of it, I think some of them already knew the song before tonight. But what if some of them didn't?!? How cool is that? I love that I serve that God that they sang about tonight!!

No comments: