"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, May 5, 2008

Fusion...

...is going to be a GREAT thing in my life! Last night was my first experience with "Fusion" and I think I'm going to like it! "Fusion" is a singles gathering for 20 to 30 year olds that stems from North Point Community Church and it's not even so much a Bible study but more instead a social event to get together with people who are in the same place in life that you are/I am. SINGLE!! Fusion Gatherings are about every 2 weeks. I've been placed with a super group of about 30-35 people and I can already tell that many of these people will become friends. That's exciting to me. I came to a hard realization a few months ago that 99.9% of my friends are married and beginning to have children...and while I truly am THRILLED for them, as hard as I try and still relate with them, the reality of the situation is that I just can't in many areas! So..thank you, Jesus, for opening up this door for me to meet some fun, new people who are in the same boat I'm in. Good times are sure to be had by all!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about it either!!!By the way, you have always been beautiful, but you are beginning to look spectacular!! Love you, sweetie.