"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Celebrate Good Times, Come On!"

What a FUN day we had yesterday as we celebrated Luke's 1st birthday! We partied hard with family. The partying consisted of grilling out and eating some yummy food, playing games such as "Can you guess how many Cheerios are in the jar?" and "How much does Luke weigh?", watching Luke open his presents (he did a SUPER job!) and seeing how excited he got over them all, laughing hysterically over his funny faces as he had his first birthday cake...so much celebration over this little guy's first year of life! He is SO loved and he just gives us sweet love right back! Enjoy these pictures from yesterday...sorry, they are in random order. I picked my favorites. This has to be one of my most favorite pictures ever!
Cake time!
A look at his MANY presents after he opened them.
Telling people "bye" as they were leaving...SO SWEET!

Peek-a-Boo is definitely one of his all time favorite games. :)

Ok, so in this box is one of my presents to Luke...look below to find out what it was.
A baby t-shirt that I had made for him that says, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Aunt!" LOVE IT! And don't think he won't be wearing it...
My sister Carrie, Luke, and Kevin
"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."
He wasn't so sure about the cake at first...LOVE this expression!

Luke with his Mama
The Grand Folk
Luke and Papa
Luke and Aunt Meredith

A really cool old fashioned top from Nana

Has anybody seen Luke? :)

Luke and Nana

Kevin is becoming quite the master griller...I think it's all in the apron!

Aunt Shannon and Uncle Brian (Kevin's Brother)

I was SO excited to find these monkey stickers...he's definitely a little monkey!

I LOVED this! My sister and bro-in-law put out pictures from birth to 12 months...great idea!


Luke's very own personal, ready to be destroyed, cake! :)

Luke with Great Grandpa E.T.

Checking out the DAWGS rocking chair from his Papa...GO DAWGS!

We had SUCH a fun day and I am the PROUDEST Aunt ever! Happy Birthday, Doodle!

No comments: