"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Little Man Luke!

I cannot believe that my precious nephew, Luke, is a year old today! It really does feel like yesterday that he came into our lives...CRAZY! I can honestly say that I am just as enthralled by him today as I was a year ago. He has CERTAINLY been the "object of my affection" over the past year...I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed with him! (I'm OK with that!) He brings so much joy and blessing to me and my family every day...definitely a picture of God's favor and love. This little guy is one of my very best little friends...I think he's pretty crazy about me too! :) I can't wait to see him continue to grow...physically, mentally, and spiritually. God has HUGE plans for his life...both now and in the years to come. Enjoy a few pics from tonight. We are having his birthday party on Saturday, but of course we HAD to have some pictures of Little Man on his birthday!
ONE dollar for being ONE from my Aunt Meredith! Hmm...I wonder what's in there.
Nana, this bow sure is pretty!
Happy Birthday to ME!

Sweet Family!
Be on the look out for more pics from the partaay on Saturday! :)


No comments: