"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Thursday, June 12, 2008

YES!!...he really is THIS cute!

I begged my sister this past weekend to please let me buy a kiddie pool for Mister Luke. (ok, so maybe I didn't really have to beg.) Let me just say...he had the BEST time, as did his Aunt Meredith! I found this super cute pool at Wal-Mart for less than 10 bucks...can't beat that. Don't think I didn't almost jump right in there with him...my sister had to hold me back! :) Enjoy these sweet pictures! Can you believe he's going to be ONE a week from today?! Craziness! Me...inching my way to being IN the pool with him! :)
Oh my word...what a precious face!
Ok, these two were made inside the house before we moved the pool outside. Who says a pool needs water for it to be fun?


Look how cute this pool is! The hanging stars...they jingle!
SO excited!
This is my fav!
Luke and Mom

Have a great day! Thanks for letting me share these sweet moments!


1 comment:

Alison said...

So sweet, Merdy! I'm glad you're able to be close to and have fun w/ your nephew!