"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Friday, June 6, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

  • Hot Showers
  • My down feather bed...oh my word!
  • Laughing
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Exercising...some days are better than others
  • Spending time with Jesus in His Word, talking to Him and letting Him speak to me.
  • Java Chip Frappucinos...yummo!
  • Losing weight at my Weight Watcher's weigh-ins! (doesn't go so well with the previous)
  • BABY LUKE...not a more precious kid around...
  • Cooking
  • The smell of a newborn baby
  • A clean room
  • 80's Music
  • Sunshine
  • Friends....I'm convinced I have the best ones ever.
  • Family....I'm convinced I have the best one ever.
  • Chocolate anything
  • Meeting new people and learning about them
  • Love Spell Lotion...by Victoria's Secret
  • Being told that I'm a "nice nurse" and that I'm good at what I do
  • Flowers
  • Sweet Memories
  • Sharing God's love and His Truths...especially with teen girls
  • The feel of clean teeth
  • Surprises...pleasant ones :)
  • Roadtrips
  • Being barefoot...just not outside...ouch!
  • Finding a pair of pants that fit really good
  • Chewing Gum
  • Cheesy Jokes
  • My Mama's cookin'
  • Mail from friends

Just a few of my favorite things! :)

No comments: