"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home...Finally!

I'm so happy and thankful to say that I offically began the membership process at Grace Baptist Church today! (http://www.hourofgrace.org/) It's been a long road of searching and praying, but God, of course, is good and He's faithful to lead. You have NO idea how excited I am to finally (after a YEAR!) have a home church again. And what a GREAT place to call home! I can't wait to serve and fellowship alongside this super body of believers at Grace! It feels so good to be HOME! Thanks so much to those of you that have been praying with me regarding this. He's got great things in store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I am so glad oyu found your spot. :)