"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vote for Kevin Cabe!

So, my friend Kevin is trying out for American Idol this coming Monday in Louisville, KY. I've heard the boy sing, and I have to say that he ain't too shabby! Kevin is a Student Pastor in Knoxville, TN and has an incredible heart for students....but his main passion is music and leading worship through music. He's definitely made the most of every opportunity that comes his way and I know that he'll continue to do that no matter what! I'm excited that he's trying out on Monday...and a little jealous. :) Say a little prayer for Kevin. And apparently he was interviewed today by FOX and got to sing for them...I think you can check that out online tomorrow at www.fox19.com. Good luck, Kevin! ROCK ON!

No comments: