"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sisterhood Cookout and fun with Little Luke!

What a fun weekend I had and a great Monday today! Saturday evening was our monthly "Sisterhood" get together. We allowed the boys and children to participate this time! We cooked out at Kacee and Tim's. They have a GREAT home...such the perfect backyard for cooking out, socializing (which we do TONS of!), letting the kids run around with out fear of them "getting out" since it's fenced in, etc. We always love our time together with just the girl's, but having the guys and children around every so often is great! The kids get along so well together and truly are the SWEETEST children. And the guys get along together just as good as us girls do. I'm the only one left that doesn't have a guy yet to attend these events and a big requirement is that he fits in with all us CRAZIES! We had a wonderful night together and I took lots more pictures than just these two that I'll share with you later! Thanks Kacee and Tim for letting us use your wonderful home for our cookout! Can't wait to do it again. Love you girls! Check out these pictures and don't forget the ones of little man Luke at the bottom! Top Row (left to right): Kacee, Karla, and Courtney. Bottom Row (left to right): Alyson, Kimi and Me.
Look at ALL these kids! This is just insane to me that we are old enough to have children of our own! Us girls were playing together at this age...I LOVE it! God is so good!
Now for the second part of the post! I had the day off work today and of course it is absolutely impossible for me to have a day off and NOT spend time w/ Luke. He sported his famous "If You Think I'm Cute, You Should See My Aunt!" shirt today for the first time that I gave him for his birthday. And of course, in the presence of his Aunt! We tried to get some decent pictures of the two of us...but he was a bit of a stinker today. We tried though! Enjoy these!



1 comment:

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

Cool Blog! I saw you comment on mine!
look at the post that says Merge read that one its about my 1st youth camp and what happens is pretty amazing!